Cape Town: Unveiling Its Wonderful Travel Destinations
Are you tired of your usual travel destination? Should you be among these men and women, then you should visit Cape Town, South Africa instead of returning back to your usual travel destination. Read more here to get more insights and information about Cape Town.
If you are already sick of the long cold season on the state where you are dwelling, then it is timely that you visit Cape Town for a change so you can soak or can enjoy the beautiful African sun. Actually, there are growing number of travelers who visited Cape Town not just of its beautiful beaches but also for other reasons and some of these are further detailed in this article.
Geographical Information of Cape Town
It is South Africa’s port city that is situated in the southwest coast that is beneath the Table Mountain. Because of its temperate climate, there are growing number of travelers who visited the city, especially during the cold winter season.
What The City Has to Offer to Visitors?
Cape Town is known far and wide for its wonderful people, culture, historical sites, and other scenic destinations. Showcased in here are the primary reasons of the rising popularity of Cape Town, South Africa to travelers from across the globe.
The city not only has diverse shopping destinations but also nightlife, entertainment, theatre, cuisine, music and art. Should you be the type of person who likes extreme sports and activities, then Cape Town is truly the ideal destination for you as it offers plenty of conventional and extreme sports and activities. Listed underneath are the breathtaking destinations in Cape Town.
1. You can try visiting the Castle of Good Hope. This castle was built from 1666 to 1679 and it is considered as the city’s oldest colonial structure which are preserved and protected by the government.
2. Should you be found of unveiling and discovering Cape Town’s history and culture, then you should try visiting the Cape Malay Quarter.
3. Those who have the heart for shopping should visit the Craft Markets because they will not only find books, clothes and jewelry but also diverse African crafts as well.
4. Travelers and tourists can also have the chance to taste the wonderful cuisine of South Africa by visiting some of its restaurants and diners.
5. There are also beautiful gardens that house fresh vegetables and fruits in the city. There are also gardens which lets visitors pick and eat fruits for free or for a fee.
Other than planning your travel itineraries to Cape Town, South Africa, you are also advised to be careful when choosing travel agencies, thus you are advised to get only the services of reputable, licensed, accredited and legitimate travel agencies.